IS COACHING RIGHT FOR ME ?
There are two factors that determine whether well-being coaching is right for you:
- The first factor has to do with your level of desire to change. Desire for change originates from any combination of; A) An underlying sense that there must be something more to life, B) A feeling that stress is preventing you from living a meaningful life, or C) A strong desire to become wiser.
- The second factor has to do with whether or not you’re ready or committed to having a guide on your journey. A good litmus test for this readiness is that you recognize and feel grateful for the benefit you have recieved from the kind and helpful actions of others.
WHAT WOULD MY RESPONSIBILITIES BE ?
Your responsibilities would include:
- Investing, at least 30 minutes weekly, in reading and/or listening to concepts that are specifically assigned to you by your coach
- Logging into the coaching portal (www.TheOpenSquare.com) daily to keep track of your intentions, actions, and results. In this way your coach is dealing with actual information that transpired during the week versus a weekly recollection of what transpired. This normally takes less than 15 minutes per day
- Dedicating 30-45 minutes per week for a private coaching session via the telephone or video call
WHAT WILL I BE LEARNING ?
You will be learning:
About yourself through reflecting and discussing your talents, values, and inner mind qualities with your coach
- To develop inner mind qualities, and how they turn natural talents into reliable strengths
To set an overall life determination (purpose) and what other factors need to be trained in order to stay true to that determination
- To better manage stressful external events, and how to turn these same stressful events into opportunities to develop emotional strength
- To set and achieve weekly determinations (goals) and overcome troublesome habits
- To live authentically by paying attention to the true intentions that precede and drive your actions
- To relate and communicate more skillfully with others
HOW WOULD I BENEFIT FROM COACHING ?
The benefits of coaching include:
- An increased commitment to your well-being through accountability
- Authentic and purposeful living which translates to more positive energy with less frustration and more contribution
- Less stress on the mind, which equates to improved physical and emotional health/well-being
- Growth in wisdom through more intentional choice making, including making mistakes without personal guilt or remorse
- Strengthened relationships through increased understanding and acceptance
WHAT WOULD IT COST ?
The cost of the coaching services are:
- A one time setup fee of $100, which includes your Gallup® Top 34 Strengths assessment (www.GallupStrengthsCenter.com) and set up in the coaching portal (www.StrengthsCentral.com)
- A monthly recurring charge of $400-$800, which includes the weekly coaching sessions and all midweek coaching support through the coaching portal
HOW LONG WILL I NEED A COACH ?
The coaching services last for:
- As long as you wish. You may cancel at any time
- Note: when you reach a point in your development when the coach feels you are qualified to coach another, then your $400/mo. charge is waived (this applies even if you choose not to coach)
HOW DO I TAKE THE NEXT STEP ?
You can start the process by:
- Fill out a form on the CONTACT section of this site, and express interest in coaching. Shortly thereafter, we will schedule a free 15-30 minute consultation to discuss whether or not the services are right for you